Monday 10 April 2017

THE VIBRANT FOCUS

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

As a matter of joy and happiness with all gratitude to God for helping to the very stage of this pastel portrait painting .... doh was painted live from a very young girl she is quite an inspirational model right at this her tender age .

 Yeah! Am happy to let the cat out of the basket ... this portraiture work is actually my first pastel portraiture just after when I bought a new set of "Rembrandt soft pastel set" I was completely made of joy that know no bound because of my experience with the new set of pastel of mine and then decided to have fun painting one of my student who I thought her over quietness in class may not allow her to do as much as I would have expected from her but Alas! the reverse was the case as she was just very comfortable with all my request, demand and all that I required from her was carried out perfectly with less stress from me and that has really effect itself in a more glaring term in the work at large...

 Well she was just perfect for me at that point she was modelling for me as much as I have human feelings in me I thought at a stage of the work after about 25mins of maintaining the same posture by my model I wanted her to go for break and surprisingly she was not wiling to so we continue 3mins added I decided to stop again so that she could go at least few minute break she was still not tired but I have to force her when it was about another 5mins of the progress of the work ..



 Even when I was enjoying the whole game and the choice of my VIBRANT COLOR where already also intoxicating me to do more so quickly I remind myself that this [HER REFUSAL TO GO FOR BREAK] could be a temptation which could lead to offending the little innocent girl at the same time thinking  she enjoying her very position and posture at that particular period....   Since I was not very sure I had a conclusion in my mind and that could possibly the truth that may be she is shy or afraid to let me know that she is tired so that I will not have a wrong impression of her about laziness .....all these were running through my mind and at the same time working on the pastel with that experience am trying to get on with .....   I would also not like to pause her joy and fulfillment  of her dearly desire all this were made known to me at the very end when she was finally saying good-bye  when the closing bell was rang .... We both had the bell and I ask what bell is that she replied almost immediately that "its closing time I love the painting and also love to pose more for you tomorrow" she said rushing out to met up with the school  bus ....

However this made me to believe so much in vibrancy of what our ability could be  even when it look like we may likely not be able to perform to the very taste of the supervisor or whoever is interested in our service .... All these were very visible in children and people of tender age we sometimes overlook or commonise what their beautiful outlook of their performance could be so never you despise the little children wise-ness and ability and no matter how you less their value they will always find their place of value and importance its always good to be real with them if not the whole arrangement and desire for the growth of the children may be frustrated ....   so I decide to make use of Vibrant colors to make my idea and subject matter simple focusiing on the vibrabt in the life of children is actually helping them to feel  relaxed enjoyed and work easily to boost theior potentcy and ability to perorm brighter than we may ever think

No comments:

Post a Comment