Monday 10 April 2017

The Joyful Cook


Image may contain: 1 person

Painting is my hobby and have always enjoy painting   though  landscape in particular  but recently one of my art  friend advice me to also try to work on figures so that it can go a long way to balance my art therefore I decided too  to try something on figure I try to search for pics that would interest me to really do something cool … 
When I discover this picture from one of my magazine it was such an amazing  picture to me and was not ready to wait for anything to delay or disturb me for the trial….  I decided to give it all I could offer 
I started with measurement and marking from the points and few marks I made to create the picture plane of the painting then I proceed to making more marks to register all the features of the figure leaving some of the other objects around her alone since they were not my object of interest as much as I wanted  that good result and affirmation of nice from some of Art friends who always pay me visit on the basis of coming to appreciate my work of art I discovered I need to add more of all the object around her so as not to miss some other features and proportion of the woman her movement and posture tend to have a lot to do with the things she is doing so when I latter discover I could still leave some of the part of the woman body such as hand dress so as to be able to really work round all the things I like to really  made visible from the picture …



No comments:

Post a Comment